This Workshop comes with a FREE TRIAL CLASS!
Once you register for the workshop you will first avail a free trial class. Post the trial class, you choose wether or not you want to take up the workshop.
“Having served as a Curator/Editor of Scrawled Stories which served content to over 2.5 million people, Paree knows content! She is currently the Head of Content of Pop Stories, an immersive story telling application. Rest be assured, she not only knows but can create great content, as well!”
What do I want to teach?
“There is no roadmap to creativity. However, by the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to use your creativity in an effective way to write quality content in less time, meet deadlines and most importantly, you will be able to culminate all those brilliant ideas in your head into a beautiful piece of prose or poetry.”
Total no. of Classes: 2
Duration of each class: 1 hour
Platform used: Skype Video Call
Total Cost: INR 1200/-
Required Workshop Materials: A pen and a Notebook
Certificate of Completion will be provided at the end of the Workshop
What will be covered during the course of this workshop?
- How to initiate a story – the steps before touching pen to paper
- Techniques to give words to thoughts
- Flowing into a perfect conclusion
- 10 unique prompts-select one and submit your original creation
- Detailed discussion of three effective methods of beating the writers block
- Step by step guidance of every topic discussed during the two lessons, using the story you wrote from the prompts given above