RTS ARTS LLP (“RTS”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is RTS’ policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
RTS responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using http://www.roadtosangam.com (the “Site”) that are reported to RTS.
If you are a copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement / Take Down and sending it to RTS’ designated copyright officer, contact details of whom are provided below. Upon receipt of the notice as described below, RTS will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Notice of Alleged Infringement / Take Down (“Notice”)
In the Notice, kindly provide the following:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyright or moral rights and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Specify, as applicable, unauthorized use by reason of reproduction and/or making available the protected material, and/or breach of the moral right of [paternity/integrity/right not to have my work subjected to derogatory treatment].
4. Provide your full name, mailing address, physical or electronic signature, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
5. Specify any additional information which supports your complaint.
6. Provide intimation about any other steps taken to protect your rights.
7. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
8. A statement by you that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the Notice at the below Contact Information of the designated copyright officer of RTS:
• Name: Kshitij Pathak
• Address: No 766/44, 4th Floor, Sakthi tower, Anna Salai, Thousand Light Chennai, 600002 Tamil Nadu, India.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Notice will be acknowledged within 2 working days from the date of its receipt by RTS.
Please note that if RTS removes or disables access to the materials reported in a notice, RTS may send a copy of the notice, including your contact information, to the reported user.
If you choose to submit a copyright takedown request to RTS, remember that you’re starting a legal process.
CAUTION TO MEMBERS: Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
Please follow and like us: